1.Dubai is an Emirate in the United Arab Emirates(UAE), they are seven in total-Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras-al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain.
2. It is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates.
3. Each of the United Arab Emirates is ruled by an absolute monarch, a prince.
4. Arabic is the official language but English is spoken in most areas.
5. It is located in South West Asia and its region is commonly referred to as the Middle East.
6. The dominant religion is Islam and thus they are generally conservative. They are however a very open country and thus it is very cosmopolitan.
7. Its culture is dominantly Arab culture and is considered one of the strongest super powers in the Arab World.
8.Much of Dubai is desert. It has thus reclaimed some land from the Persian Gulf and developed areas like Palm Jumeira and the World islands.
9. It lies within the Arabian desert and thus much of it is made up of desert.
10. Kenyans required to obtain a visa prior to traveling to Dubai.