1.It is officially known as Republic of Namibia and its capital city is called Windhoek.
2. It borders the Atlantic Ocean, South Africa to the East and South, Angola and Zambia to the North, Botswana to the East
3. The official language is English.
4. It has a population of about 2.4 million people
5. Its main income earners are fishing, mining and livestock.
6.The citizens of Namibia are called Namibians.
7. They were colonized by Germany and later taken over by South Africa up to 1990.
8. It is the second least populated country after Mongolia.
9.It has the worlds largest cheetah population in the world.
10. Kenyans do not require a visa prior to travel to Namibia. Ensure you have your travel documents in order.
For my exploits of Namibia, check out:
Northern Namibia: http://wangechigitahi.co.ke/culture-extravaganza-in-opuo/
Southern Namibia: http://wangechigitahi.co.ke/exciting-swakopmund-walvisbay-capecross/